Felco 8 Ergonomic Hand Pruner with 1-inch Cutting Capacity 8.25in An ergonomic re-design of the original Falco 2 pruner. This pruner is the same as the Falco 7, but without the rotating lower handle. Light alloy handles are shaped to act as an extension of the forearm. The anvil blade handle is designed to prevent the pruner from sliding through the hand. Hollow-ground, the Swiss precision, hardened steel blade features a wire-cutting notch. The blades are set on dowel pins for easy maintenance and replacement. Amazon.com The Felco ergonomic hand pruner sports a strong anvil blade and is an ideal choice for light day-to-day pruning. Users will benefit from the pruner's lightweight construction and handle design that resists slipping. Easy to use, the pruner tackles tasks such as cutting back an overgrown hydrangea or removing a sickly pansy patch with minimal stress on user hands and wrists. The pruner's anvil blades are crafted with hardened Swiss carbon steel blades that offer frictionless slicing and resist rust. With a fine blade adjustment and a wire cutting notch, the blades easily cut through branches, stems, and wires up to 1-inch in diameter. The light metal handles are forged for durability and pivot on tough, replaceable pins rather standard rivets. A cushioned stop keeps the blades from opening unexpectedly or overly wide. The pruner measures 8-1/2 inches long and weighs only 8.7-ounces, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Back to Eden Gardening is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
- Light alloy handles are shaped to act as an extension of the forearm
- The anvil blade handle is designed to prevent the pruner from sliding through the hand
- Hollow-ground, the swiss precision, hardened steel blade features a wire-cutting notch
- Ergonomically designed for light day-to-day pruning
- Features a cushion stop, sap-groove, wire-cutting notch, and fine blade adjustment
- Hardened Swiss carbon steel blades
- 1-inch cutting capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 3.7 x 1.3 inches