- CERTIFIED ORGANIC BUG REPELLENT - Badger Anti-Bug Balm repels biting insects naturally with the pleasant aroma of Citronella, Cedar and Lemongrass essential oils.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - Badger mosquito repellent balm doesn't contain synthetic chemicals, DEET, or petroleum products and its been tested to provide 3 hours of protection from mosquitos. Gluten Free & Cruelty Free
- DEET-FREE BUG REPELLENT - Our tried and true formulation has a base of organic extra virgin olive and organic castor oil to soothe and soften skin. Smells great and works great; you won't find DEET, petrolatum, or any other synthetic chemicals.
- CONVENIENT PLASTIC-FREE PACKAGING - Stainless steel tin is sturdy, lightweight, easy to carry, and easy to recycle. Available in 2oz and 0.75oz.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST - Badger is a family owned, women run B Corporation (Benefit Corp) making organic bug repellents and other natural skin care products that we use on our own families in rural New Hampshire since 1995. Read our ingredients, see what others say about our products, and try them for yourself.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Good for the Skin. Bad for the Bug. Certified organic and all natural DEET-free bug and mosquito repellent uses organic and all-natural citronella, cedar, and lemongrass, essential oils used for centuries to naturally repel biting insects. Our tried and true formulation has a base of organic extra virgin olive and castor oil to soothe and soften skin. Smells great and works great; you won't find DEET, petrolatum, or any other chemicals. Active Ingredients: Organic Castor Oil, Organic Citronella Oil, Organic Cedar Oil, Organic Lemongrass Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Geranium Oil. Inactive Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax. Directions: Apply to entire area of skin to be protected.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches
Back to Eden Gardening is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.