These rose gardening gloves not only protect your hands but also your entire arm from getting scratched while pruning roses. This pair of gardening gloves are made from natural goatskin and cowhide while offers ideal protection without compromising comfort and flexibility.
Back to Eden Gardening is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
- ✅ All-round Protection - Gardening gloves long cuff design go almost up to elbow, so extra long gardening gloves’ve saved arms from getting scratched up and bitten. Adjustable wrists, you could adjust the tightness of the cuff of the glove, suit the length to strong or thin arms, also keep insects & debris out of your hands
- ✅ Thorn & Scratch Resistant - Thornproof gardening gloves perfect for cactus, blackberries, poison ivy, briar, roses bushes, prickly shrubs, pinetree, thistle and other barbed plants, anti thorn gloves can handle them with only a few ouch moments. Thick gardening gloves can also be used as a cat handling glove, prevent getting scratched
- ✅ Flexible & Well Made - The garden gloves with ergonomically design can increase the flexibility of your thumbs and sensitivity, makes it easier to grip garden tools. Clever construction of the seams are strong and the details are so outstanding, Best Gardening Gifts for women or men, gardener present
- ✅ Breathable & Comfortable - 100% Natural premium goatskin gloves, cowhide cuffs keep your hands safe from scratches, provide the best breathability of all leather gloves, material of gauntlets is fine in both summer or winter
- ✅ Order Risk Free - We are totally confident with quality of our sturdy unisex gardening gloves, but if for any reason your purchase isn’t right for you, then reach out to us, we like to get it right
Details: Material: Natural Goatskin Hands and Cowhide Sleeves Features: Soft, Good Abrasion Resistance and Puncture Resistance WHAT MAKES Supersfel GARDENING GLOVES SO SPECIAL? Premium Quality Authentic Leather : Compared to cheap pigskin or canvas gloves, goatskin gloves are lighter, more flexible and more stab-resistant. Some gardening gloves are so stiff that you can barely feel what your hands are doing. But we use super soft and flexible authentic goatskin to make handling of tiny seeds and delicate seedlings easier. They are also very breathable to make yard works in summer less afflictive and can keep you warm in the winter Extra Long Design For Full Protection : When reaching deep inside a rose bush, your forearm and elbows will also be well covered and protected with our professional leather gardening gloves. The extra-long design ensures full coverage of your hands and forearms to create a safe working environment Elastic Wrist For Easy Wearing : You don’t need to worry that the gardening gloves might fall off when working, the elastic stitching on the wrists are specifically designed to prevent such situations. Also, there are jobs you just can't do with gloves, pulling long garden gloves on and off and on again was an annoyance.don't worry, Supersfel gardening gloves whip off in an instant, and it's no struggle to pull them back on even with arthritis in both hands. By the way, this color is excellent, it won't fade like other gardening gloves NOTE: 1. new gardening gloves can smell of leather materials, which is normal. The smell will disappear naturally after 1-2 days of ventilation. Please do not worry 2.Whenever you have a question, please feel free to contact us!
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.9 x 1.5 inches