Back to Eden Gardening is all about how to make your life easier and eliminating back-breaking labor. If you've ever tried to turn a compost pile or heap with a garden fork or shovel you'll appreciate how easy this tool makes achieving aeration of your compost pile without the heavy lifting. Furthermore, we like it because it reduces the amount of disturbance to worms and beneficial microbes while still accomplishing the vital component of bringing air into your compost pile. Made in the USA using recycled materials.
Back to Eden Gardening is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Handcrafted in Tucson, Arizona, USA on machinery made from recycled parts.
- Crank clockwise into compost, then lift without turning. Corkscrew reliably aerates any compost bin.
- Highly durable - made of solid 3/8 inch stainless steel, with comfortable free-spinning glass filled nylon handles, and stainless steel washers.
- 45" tall. Effective depth of 29". Easily works through vines and other troublesome ingredients.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty. Note: Please notify seller if you require a specific shipping carrier. See shipping policies for details.
Shouldn't you enjoy everything in your garden? The Compost Crank is built to last. It's an easy, highly effective, and enjoyable way to tend your compost bin. It penetrates any material like an auger. Simply grasp the free-spinning handles, and crank clockwise into your pile. Lift without turning and the corkscrew pulls compost up from the bottom to thoroughly mix and aerate. Depending on how heavy your compost is, you may need to repeat this step layer by layer because it could be too heavy to lift. Once you've loosened the material you can go deeper. The tool is long enough to reach every corner of the bin, and light so you are lifting the compost and not the tool.
From our heap to yours,
The Ambrose Family
"Compost Crank" is a registered trademark of Lotech Products.