The Palram Automatic Vent Opener was designed to automatically control the temperature, humidity and provide additional ventilation when needed, making gardening easier. As the air inside the greenhouse warms, the vent gradually opens to allow the correct amount of airflow into the greenhouse and closes when the optimal temperature is reached. The vent arm was designed with a metal cylinder containing wax which expands when heated to push a piston, which raises the window, as the air gets warmer, then contracts as it cools, closing with the use of a spring and resetting the piston. All you need to do is to install it on your roof vent window and it automatically starts working. The Automatic Vent Opener operates without the use of electricity and works with all our Greenhouse models only.
- Assembled dimension: 15.75 in. W x 2.75 in. D x 2 in. H
- Opens roof vent automatically as the temperature warms for air circulation and heat relief, Closes when the temperature cools
- Solar-powered, heat-activated - start opening point: 54-59 F degrees
- Mechanic system - no electricity is needed
- Suitable for all Palram greenhouses and easy to install
Back to Eden Gardening is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.